Casino Cashback Bonus UK
Best Cashback Casino Bonuses
Earning back a percentage of any potential losses is an attractive proposition for many players, though it is not a feature that is offered at all casinos. It is for this reason that we have compiled a selection on this page of the best UK casinos around that also have a cashback bonus currently available.
We have also outlined the requirements and steps that you are likely to encounter when claiming such an offer – so read on to find out all there is to know!
Top Cashback Casinos
Our Slotsia experts have scoured the web and compared the most competitive cashback bonuses. Simply choose your preferred offer by clicking the links below to claim your offer.
- Many recurring offers including cashback
- Popular games available
- Low wagering requirements
Terms and Conditions apply. New players only. 18+. Min deposit £10. Welcome package splits over 3 deposits. 35x wagering requirement applies to match up bonus. Offer valid for 1 week. 100 spins split to 20 spins a day for 5 days. 50x wagering applies to spins. BeGambleAware.org.
- 10% cashback, no wagering
- Great array of games
- 100% deposit bonus
Welcome bonus for new players only. Max bonus is 100% up to £100. No max cash out. Wagering is 35x bonus. Max bet while playing with a bonus of £5. Cashback is cash with no restrictions. Bonus excluded for players that deposit with Skrill or Neteller. Full T&Cs Apply.
- Regular cashback promos for VIPs
- Varied list of game developers
- Welcoming interface
18+. New players only • £20 min deposit • 100% up to £100 Bonus • Bonus wins are capped at £500 • To withdraw bonus & related wins, wager 30 x (bonus amount) within 90 days • Wagering req. vary by game • This offer may not be combined with any other offer • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. BeGambleAware.org.
- Frequent 10% cashback promo
- Welcome bonus up to £300
- 100 Zee spins on Starburst
18+. New players only. Min deposit £20. Max Bonus bet £5. Winnings from spins capped at £50. 100 Zee Spins valid on Starburst (10 credited immediately upon 1st deposit then 10 per day at 07:00GMT). Spins must be used by 23:59GMT on the day they are credited, any unused will be removed. Bonus funds must be used within 30 days. Bonus funds are separate to cash funds and subject to 35x wagering requirement (bonus + cash). Full terms apply. BeGambleAware.org
- 5% cashback on all losses
- The chance to win up to 500 free spins
- Frequent promotions
18+. New Players Only, Min Deposit £10, £8 Max Win Per 10 Spins, Max Bonus Equal To Lifetime Deposits (Up To £250), 65x Wagering Requirements And Full T&Cs Apply. BeGambleAware.org.
New players only. Maximum bonus = £123. Max bonus bet = £5. No max cash out. 50x wagering requirement. Skrill & Neteller deposits excluded. Eligibility is restricted for suspected abuse. No wagering on Cashback (paid in cash). Cashback applies to deposit where no bonus is included. Full T&Cs Apply.
What Are Casino Cashbacks?
Cashback bonuses are one of the best ways to protect your account balance. Participating casinos return a percentage of your net losses in the event that you have an unsuccessful session.
Once you opt in to the various offers, you can play your favourite casino games safe in the knowledge that your entire bankroll isn’t at risk. If you win, great, you won’t need to worry. However, if you have a run of bad luck, the casino will reimburse a percentage of your overall losses up to a specified amount.
You can earn cashback via various methods but we’ll use a hypothetical example to outline the process in detail – 10% cashback up to £20.
- You deposit £200.
- You play various casino games and win. In this case, you keep your winnings and the casino does not award any cashback.
- You play and lose your total bankroll. In this case, you’ll receive 10% of your net losses (£200) as either bonus funds or cash – the maximum of £20.
- The cashback may or may not come with certain wagering requirements. If so, you’ll need to play through the funds a specific number of times before you can request a withdrawal.
How to Claim a Cashback on a Cashback Casino?
Claiming cashback is simple and there are multiple ways to do so. Follow our detailed step-by-step guide below to learn how to best protect your casino account balance.
- Step 1: Choose your preferred site from our list of top cashback casinos. Click the respective link and sign up for an account.
- Step 2: Make a real money deposit. Note that most cashback offers cannot be claimed in conjunction with other bonuses.
- Step 3: Opt in to the cashback bonus. This may be a standalone offer or by way of the casino’s loyalty/VIP programme. Many casinos automatically enroll new players into these reward schemes but double-check with your chosen site.
- Step 4: Play your preferred casino games, including online slots, but bear in mind that certain game restrictions may apply. Cashback offers may be limited to specific genres – online slots, table games or live casino titles.
- Step 5: If you’ve played and lost, the casino will award cashback based on your real money losses by a specified date.
Are you eligible for a cashback?
There are two important factors you’ll need to remember if you want to claim casino cashback.
First, more often than not, you cannot claim a cashback bonus in conjunction with another offer. Therefore, if you have an active deposit bonus it’s likely that you won’t be eligible to receive any cashback on your losses.
Second, always remember to opt in to a cashback bonus before playing. Whilst certain loyalty cashback offers automatically track your progress, you will need to manually register for standalone bonuses. It would be doubly unfortunate to play and lose if you forget to activate the promotion beforehand!
How to Spot the Best Cashback Bonuses?
Cashback bonuses, like any other casino bonus, can vary in worth from one site to the next. That’s why we endeavour to highlight the most profitable offers. We do so by comparing certain criteria, which you’ll find below.
- Value: Large numbers and certain percentages can appear to be great value at first but it’s the combination of both these elements that determine the bonus’ overall worth. We suggest you look for an offer that grants an increased percentage of your losses. These bonuses are often much more valuable than those that advertise a small percentage on larger cash limits.
- Eligibility: It’s also important that both new and existing customers can take full advantage of these offers where available. It may be the case that specific cashback bonuses are limited to VIP customers, which is of no use to new players. Therefore, we look for bonuses that offer fully inclusive availability and we recommend that in the future, you do too.
- Terms and conditions: This can either make or break a cashback offer. The T&Cs indicate whether the cashback is awarded in the form of real money or bonus funds with attached wagering requirements. If you consider the fact that most cashback bonuses initially require a real money deposit, it’s rather excessive to apply additional restrictions to the offer. Therefore, the best casino cashback bonuses are those that have no wagering requirements whatsoever. The money returns in the form of real cash, which you can then use to continue playing or simply withdraw.
Which Casinos are Offering Cashbacks?
Cashback bonuses are amongst the most popular casino promotions and as such are often available at a host of sites. However, instead of sifting through each casino, we’ve highlighted several top choices below for your convenience.
Playzee: Playzee is a top online casino that offers a host of daily bonuses. You’ll be eligible for cashback bonuses each week that you play, making it a great choice for regular players. On top of that, additional deposit bonuses and free spins make Playzee a solid choice for avid slot players.
Win British: Win British is a firm favourite at Slotsia due to its unique approach to bonuses. Players are able to take a spin of the Mega Reel to try and win 500 spins on the legendary slot Starburst, among other prizes. Additionally, 5% cashback on all losses is offered.
Mr. Play: At Mr. Play, you get the best of both worlds. There are thousands of casino games to choose from and plenty of valuable bonuses to keep your bankroll ticking over. Keep checking the site’s promotions page so that you don’t miss out!
Casinos with VIP Cashback offers
If you’re a regular player, you may be best served by casinos that offer consistent cashback bonuses based on your level of play. These VIP cashback offers return a percentage of your net losses on a weekly or monthly basis. So, if that better suits your needs, you can check out our top pick below.
888 Casino: As a member of the 888 VIP Casino Club, you’ll be eligible to receive regular cashback. The higher your VIP rank, the more you’ll get back, so it’s the optimal choice for players who prefer to stick to a specific online casino.
Compare Cashback Bonuses vs Basic Casino Bonuses
Whilst cashback bonuses are a great source of additional funds, other bonuses may be a better fit. However, to help you decide which offer is right for you, we’ve included a comparison table below.
|Cashback Bonuses||Basic Casino Bonuses|
|✔️ Return a percentage of your losses.||✔️ A variety of offers, tailored to specific needs.|
|✔️ Rarely any complicated terms and conditions.||✔️ Help to boost your initial bankroll.|
|✔️ Available to both new and existing customers.||✔️ Plenty of free spins.|
|✔️ May improve based on your level of play.||❌ Often come with wagering requirements and game restrictions.|
|❌ Require a real money deposit.||❌ Bonuses are usually awarded in the form of bonus funds, not real money.|
|❌ Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.||❌ May be limited to new customers.|
If you have any other questions regarding cashback casinos, check out our handy FAQ section below.
It’s often the case that you cannot use multiple casino bonuses at once. Therefore, if you activate a cashback bonus, you will unlikely be able to make use of another offer until the promotion has run its course.
Although cashback offers are widely available at many top online casinos, it’s not a universal promotion. You should check each site before signing up to ensure you’re getting the most out of your deposit. You can take a look at our casino reviews to discover which sites provide cashback bonuses.
Aside from cashback bonuses, sites may provide an array of other offers. First and foremost, you can get your hands on generous welcome bonuses as a new player to help kickstart your session. Additionally, deposit bonuses and free spins offers are a great source of extra funds, whilst no deposit bonuses grant a risk-free opportunity to win real money. Details on all of these are available at Slotsia.
There is often a limit to how much cashback you can receive. It’s often based on a percentage of your overall net losses up to a specified cash value. Once you reach that limit you cannot earn any additional cashback.