Sizzling Eggs Slot
Sizzling Eggs is an exciting new online slot, which promises to surprise even the most demanding iGaming enthusiasts. Wazdan, the studio behind the game’s development, has consistently catered to the needs of all types of slot players in the past and has done so once again by combining attractive bonus features with immersive gameplay and stunning graphics to deliver a wholly satisfying gaming experience.
This 5-reel and 3-row slot transports players to a mythical world where 5 fixed paylines award standard wins, and mysterious eggs hold the keys to all sorts of modifiers and special features. With a bit of luck, you’ll trigger the game’s free spins bonus and discover the secrets that lie within to be in with a chance of landing payouts worth up to 2,500x your stake.
So, if you’re keen to learn more, be sure to continue reading our Sizzling Eggs slot review for all of the details.
Sizzling Eggs Features
Like many similar titles in Wazdan’s slot portfolio, the overall gameplay centres around the main free spins bonus. However, you will notice plenty of special symbols as you play. These can trigger certain features, which are active during regular spins, but you’ll need to enter the free spins feature to reap their rewards.
As you’d expect, the Wild substitutes for all regular paytable symbols to help form winning combinations. Land one or more in conjunction with matching symbols on a payline to receive the relevant payout(s).
If you’re feeling lucky, you can potentially improve any win you earn by activating the gamble feature. This is essentially a double or nothing mechanic whereby making the right selection is key – guess currently and you’ll double your payout, but bear in mind that you’ll lose everything if you make an incorrect choice. You can gamble up to 7 times in a row but you can collect your total winnings at any point.
Note that this feature may not be available in certain markets due to regulatory restrictions.
If you land 3 or more Scatter symbols during a base game spin, you’ll trigger the free spins on Sizzling Eggs. The more that appear, the more spins you’ll earn, as we’ve outlined below.
- 3 Scatter symbols: 10 free spins
- 4 Scatter symbols: 20 free spins
- 5 Scatter symbols: 30 free spins
Sizzling Eggs Free Spins and Bonus
This is where all of the special symbols you encountered in the base game come into play. Upon activation, any special symbols present on the triggering spin carry over to the feature and award their respective modifiers. Here’s an overview of the special symbols:
- Collector Egg: These can only land on the extra row sitting above the reels. Each comes with a random countdown of 1-10, and they will accumulate all values from Cash and Jackpot symbols when active.
- Cash symbols: Adds prizes ranging between 1x – 10x your stake to an active Collector Egg on the same reel.
- Jackpot symbols: Awards Mini, Minor, Major or Mega jackpot prizes worth 20x, 50x, 100x or 200x, respectively. These only pay when landing on a reel with an active Collector Egg.
- Collector Multiplier symbols: Multiplies the total current value of a Collector Egg by 2x – 10x.
- Collector Countdown symbols: Boosts the Collector Egg countdown by +3.
- Collect to Infinity symbols: Changes the countdown value of the Collector Egg to infinity, allowing it to permanently accumulate Cash and Jackpot symbols on the reel below until the end of the feature.
Regular symbol payouts will also accumulate throughout the bonus, and you will also win the total sum from each Collector Egg upon conclusion. Pleasingly, you can also retrigger free spins by landing 3 or more Scatter symbols. Doing so awards another 10, 20 or 30 free spins.
Finally, non-UK players in eligible markets can head directly to the free spins feature by making use of the Bonus Buy, which comes at a fixed price relevant to your current stake. There are 5 bonus tiers available, which you’ll find below along with their respective costs.
- 10 low volatility free spins with 1 Collector Egg (Countdown: 5) – Cost: 50x total bet
- 10 standard volatility free spins with 2 Collector Eggs (Countdown: 5) – Cost: 80x total bet
- 20 high volatility free spins with 2 Collector Eggs (Countdown: 5 & Infinity) – Cost: 150x total bet
- 20 ultra volatility free spins with 2 Collector Eggs (Countdown: Infinity) – Cost: 300x total bet
- 20 extreme volatility free spins with 3 Collector Eggs (Countdown: Infinity) – Cost: 600x total bet
Sizzling Eggs Theme and Symbols
Sizzling Eggs is a slot that incorporates several mythological ideas and encases them in a truly befitting landscape. Against the dimly lit cavernous background, the striking visuals present on the reels bring the game to life just as a phoenix would when being reborn from its ashes, and we believe Wazdan has done a great job in nailing the aesthetic.
Symbol-wise, you’ll find the usual combination of low-paying royals (J-A) and higher-paying fruits and lucky sevens, which award payouts whenever 3 or more land on an active payline – the latter being worth 50x your stake for 5-of-a-kind.
Sizzling Eggs RTP and Volatility
With a 96.14% RTP, Sizzling Eggs falls in line with the industry average for most modern slots. What’s entirely out of the ordinary, however, is the game’s adjustable volatility. Normally, a slot has one fixed setting. Here though, you can choose from 3 – Low, Medium and High. Therefore, you have much greater control over the gameplay, which we believe is a nice touch.
How To Play Sizzling Eggs
The action unfolds across a familiar 5×3 layout, with an additional row above the main game area potentially awarding special Collector Egg symbols throughout free spins. To earn a payout, you’ll need to land 3 or more matching symbols on any of the 5 fixed paylines during a single spin – it isn’t complicated at all.
From a functionality standpoint, you’ll find all of the necessary buttons and information panels below the reels. From there, you can alter your stake between the £0.10 minimum bet and the £100 maximum bet, change the volatility and brush up on the game’s rules in just a few clicks or taps of the screen.
Sizzling Eggs looks like a great option for players who enjoy uncomplicated gameplay that can deliver substantial payouts. Although the base game has the potential to be profitable, it admittedly acts as more of a gateway to the main free spins bonus, and the so-called Special Symbols almost act as blockers during regular spins.
Nevertheless, free spins are engaging and you can soon see your returns skyrocket with the help of certain Multiplier and Jackpot symbols. Plus, whilst the game’s 2,500x maximum win isn’t the most rewarding when compared to other slot games, it’s definitely nothing to be sniffed at!
Solid RTP – 96.14%
Engaging free spins bonus
Relatively low maximum win – 2,500x